Notice about Benjamin Fulford video on WW3

Pay-per-view Benjamin Fulford video available.  At the link below, you can register for a pay-per-view 26-minute video containing an update by me of the current state of World War 3.  Payments for the video will go toward supporting reporters to help me gather facts on the ground.  Consider buying the video as an investment in educating journalists.  Your help is much appreciated.  The video will be made available for free viewing on March 19th, 2016.

Please Login to comment
60 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
0 Followers

Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
24 Comment authors
anonymousunesscarvirgilsammcarydctrish Recent comment authors
newest oldest most voted
Notify of
anonymous

Someone should email Fulford to tell him to make it much,much easier for people to pay to watch it. Anyone?

Comment by virgilsamm on March 22, 2016 @ 11:42 am

Good idea!
This looks like it

Benjamin Fulford March 4th, 2016 World War III update

Published on Mar 19, 2016
The White Dragon Society has put out an update by Benjamin Fulford on the current state of the secret battle for the planet earth. In order to raise funds to pay for staff and other expenses, the video is being made available at the price of ten US dollars. We ask those who can afford to do so to please pay for the video in order to support our work. For those who cannot afford to pay, the video will be made available for free viewing on March 19th, 2016. Thank you.

unesscar
unesscar

Suggest that Ben create a separate link for PayPal to
accept all donations for payment of future videos for those subscribers who are interested in viewing and DONATING to Ben’s work, whether a one time donation (or recurring for
future videos).

P.S. I subscribed a couple of years ago, and this is my
first time to leave a comment anywhere! Am not computer savvy, and I do enjoy reading all your comments in the cafe.

virgilsamm
virgilsamm

lol just youtube it you noobs

carydc
carydc

My time line was not extremely protracted. However it did get completed in 72 hours. Not sure why but it did get completed.

Login create to validate 24 hours
Link sent via email 24 hours
Viewing 72 hours later.

trish
trish
cornpoppin
cornpoppin

No link yet?

otherulrich

Please read through the entire thread. There are several posts with solutions.

trish
trish

I paid for the video through Paypal days ago, but I still do not have access. I would love to see the video if it is still available.

valtony
valtony

otherulrich

It’s an entirely separate account for the video.
The contents of the video are different from the post – it is not just a read-out version of the ususal post.

eqpr
eqpr

I am a paid member and get Ben’s full posts. So now do I have to have a separate account just for the video? Will the video just be the voice of Ben’s regular post?

Shhesh

lovealwayswins
lovealwayswins

Love Always Wins Over Greed & Deceit. Be Awake & Aware & Share this Very Important Blog with All who U Know are Able to discern the Truth Being spoken. Thank U Beloved Friends & Cocreators. Thank U Dear Benjamin. U Are Supported by me & my Beloved One & All Who Are Fighting for Freedom from Debt Slavery & Are here For the Highest Good of All.I Am

otherulrich

You need to create an account for yourself with the Silky guys. Please see other posts how to do this once the problems occur.

Without that, you cannot pay.

Once you have paid, you only need the Google account (which is free). Send it to the Silky guys. They then share the video to the Google account’s address. Then you log into YouTube with that Google account address and it’s done.

Yahoo has nothing to do with all of this.

duffer1
duffer1

So my question continues. Do I need to re- register and re-pay using a google email? I signed in with a yahoo email and still got the ” private video” business.
Thanks

sandfortress
sandfortress

I finally got in. Thanks for the helpful posts. Love and Light. <3

pursuinghappiness
pursuinghappiness

Comment by otherulrich on March 12, 2016 @ 2:28 am

Regarding spellcheck in the comment box, mine is on automatic and words are underlined in red for correction.

Try a right-click with your mouse and see if a menu pops up that has a box to check to make it automatic for you, too.

If that doesn’t work, write your comment in a program that does have one. I often write in an email window as that has one, too.

Nonetheless, our BFCafe comment window often creates errors on the first two or three lines when it is submitted. I don’t see this in other peoples’ comments so that my just be my system messing with me.

Nevertheless, several here speak English with an accent and spell phonetically and are understood most of the time so not to worry — its not a big problem either way. The sincerity comes through.

Hope this solves it for you,

Welcome to BFCafe. Glad you are here to make comments.
Smoak

otherulrich

I’m not suche a Google expert. Google now has a unified login, for GoogleDocs, YouTube etc. It seems to be the case that your username automatically is you gmail address.

This is the name/address you have to provide them (the Silky Smallwood people) with after payment.

Then, within YouTube, they can grant you access to the video. So, then you log into YouTube with you universal Google login, and you can watch it.

Well, that is how I got it to work at least.

Fingers crossed!

P.S.: I noticed I made a mistype or two in the above posts. Is there an editing function here?

duffer1
duffer1

Ok so if you provided a non-gmail email upon paying for this you need to go back re-do with a gmail? I too have gone to all painful lengths just to end up getting emailed a link to a private item. If this is a fundraising effort it’s certainly not reaching it’s potential with all of the shenanigans.

suppqueen
suppqueen

anonymous on March 11, 2016 @ 7:58 pm

Thanks for the chuckle!

Comment by otherulrich on March 11, 2016 @ 5:04 pm

Youtube cancelled my a/c years ago. I don’t think I can open a google a/c now without providing all my real details and probably a DNA sample.

diabiblical
diabiblical

😉

diabiblical
diabiblical

@ otherulrich. Thank you for the instructions

@ belle3. .

belle3
belle3

Your reputation proceeds you diabolique. Hahaha!

cgrace:
You are almost there. What you need now is a YouTube account (Google account, same thing). The video ist hosted on YouTube as a private video. This means it has to be “shared” to you. For them to be able to do that you need that account for identification.

So, look up your account or create one. Once that is working, mail the account name (unusally it’s an email address, I think) to them. Then they will share the video to that account – and you’re done!

diabiblical:
As per cgrace’s and my posts:
Register, wait for the email that acknowledges that the system has logged your registration, then return to the web page and click on the regular WordPress login in the left sidebar. Fill in your user name and click on lost password, and WordPress will send you a link to a password reset page, and after that you are in.

diabiblical
diabiblical

Wanted to pay, but got rejected logging in.

delmon
delmon

Wow. You’d think we’d hear a response on this. Very disappointing no matter how important the information is. People need to get to it, maybe that’s part of a plot.

valerie
valerie

Comment by anonymous on March 11, 2016 @ 6:06 am
So your username must be your real name?

When you create your account you make up a username and also provide your real name. Your real name is verified with Paypal. Your made-up username would be the one that displays.

Comment by cgrace on March 11, 2016 @ 8:33 am

They will send you a confirmation of payment and the link will be in it 🙂

cgrace
cgrace

I too was frustrated in my attempts to login. The earlier post solved it:

Next you will have to subscribe for $10. which I was happy to do to support Ben’s work. You are directed to pay through Paypal, but you are not redirected back to http://silkysmallwood.com/.

As of this writing, I have paid, received my PayPal Payment confirmation but still can not log in and view the video. I wonder what time it is in Japan right now…

Any other help would be welcome!

trish
trish

I wasn’t able to log in and listen. I had to register again and am now waiting for approval. I hope I get approved soon because I would love to hear this

Comment by valerie on March 11, 2016 @ 4:15 am
Comment by stefie44 on March 11, 2016 @ 5:20 am

So your username must be your real name?

And once you set up the account, it’s a regular monthly fee rather than a once off payment?

Forget it. I’ll wait for the freebie instead.
Ben should allow people to listen to the interviews on an ad hoc basis

Comment by otherulrich on March 10, 2016 @ 5:13 pm

Yes, the $10 will be monthly since that’s how the Silkwood service for their videos is set up. However, you can simply cancel the automatic payment anytime. Of course then you would have to go through the process again if Ben creates another video after you cancel. I’d prefer to just pay for each video. Oh well, Ben isn’t that interested in all the technical stuff that goes into these things.

Comment by otherulrich on March 10, 2016 @ 6:01 pm

I think you can only go in through the link you get from Silkwood.

dito003
dito003

make sure you’re logged into the same gmail account you registered with the website. I had to use another browser since i have multiple accounts.

valerie
valerie

There were a few steps, but it worked for me. It’s truly worth it!

1. First you create a login and password at the new site:

2. Then you wait for an email showing your new login is approved.

3. Then you wait for another email which gives you a link to pay at Paypal.

4. Then you wait for that to get approved, as the name on your new account has to match your Paypal account.

5. Then you wait to get another email giving you the link to view it.

I started the process at about 3pm yesterday, and was able to view it by 9am this morning.

suppqueen
suppqueen

otherulrich on March 10, 2016 @ 5:13 pm

Jeesh…I am not tech saavy…hope I can fight my way through the hubbub.

Thanks for the step by step!

suppqueen
suppqueen

cornpoppin on March 9, 2016 @ 9:42 pm

Whoa…what a thought…to knock off Hillary. I wonder if she has considered that possibility!

@ otherulrich
For crying out loud, your experience sounds bloody ridiculous. Paying punters should not be made to work so hard to get the product. Go and email Ben to tell him what a fiasco that system is,pls.

He’s on:
benjaminfulford [at] hotmail.com
benjaminfulford [at] gmail.com
or
postmaster [at] benjaminfulford.com

Success!

After you paid, you need to give them the a gmail address (login for YouTube) they can share it with. Once the video has been shared to you, you can log into YouTube (general Google login), and it works!

It’s an interesting video, to say the least. I wish there was more of the sort.

Best of luck!

otherulrich

I have now received the thumbs-up and address of a video on YouTube – but after logging into YT, it still won’t let me see it, as it’s private. Sigh …

Will keep you all posted.

EUREKA!

This is what happened first …

I registered twice. While doing that entered a password for that site.
I received two emailson the 2nd try, first try only one.
– Both times one with the registration info, allegedly, but it isn’t there. Only a useless link to the login page, and the password I entered when registering isn’t accepted.
– On the 2nd try only: A 2nd email, for “PayPal”, which takes me to the exact same login page.

There is a “Forgot Password” link there, but it doesn’t work.

Strangely, from yesterday to today, there is more English on that page …
Feels like the system there sends a template that hasn’t been filled in.

This is how you can beat that system:

Once you have registered and get those emails, use the login option unter “META” (bottom left on the page). This takes you to the WordPress login, and their password recovery works! 😀

From there you login to your WP setting page, from where you can easily navigate to the video page.
Also, the new password you set there works on the normal login, too.

Just made the payment. Now waiting for clearance.
Be aware, it seems this is a regular, returning fee – at least it days on the page that is is monthly.

Hopefully Benjamin can shed some light on this.

Best of luck! 🙂

Comment by sandfortress on March 10, 2016 @ 3:19 pm

I did get through the process, although it wasn’t at all easy, due to lack of clarification and the fact that some of it is in Japanese. I did register and then an email came confirming, after which I went back and put in my password again (which I had to change because it wasn’t taking my usual one) and then I went through paypal. After that I was sent the confirmation the next day because it was late when I did it.

I hope Ben sees that we are having trouble so more people can support him by paying for the video. His video is well worth it.

sandfortress
sandfortress

Hi Ben,
I too want to pay for this, but I registered, and then through some clicking found out that new registrations are pending. I presume that they will need manual validation. Please remove that setting so we can log in and pay. Thank you for all that you do. Light and Love. <3

otherulrich

I will give it another shot tomorrow morning. Thought I had translated and clicked every possible button already …

And yes, it would be nice if that were easier. 🙂

anonymous

Mary Rodwell – The New Human (February 2016)

anonymous

Someone better tell Ben that he needs to make it less onerous for people to pay and watch these videos.

Comment by cornpoppin on March 9, 2016 @ 9:42 pm

Interesting possibilities and who knows what could happen next. The truth is that none of them can trust each other or even themselves. A cosmic cabal meltdown is occurring.

Hold on to your magic carpets 😉

stefie44

It is a bit confusing to complete the process of paying for the video, to say the least. I can’t even remember exactly what I did – I just kept trying and had to change my password and after multiple emails that didn’t work, I finally did have success, but even now it’s not entirely clear how. After all, it’s partially in Japanese and then this morning (I started the process last night) I got a link that was translated but the translation wasn’t very good. I just had to make assumptions and hope for the best.

I did finally accomplish it and it was well worth it. Awesome very clear and direct overview of our world situation by Ben. I love listening to him talk because he’s so unpretentious and connects the dots beautifully. THANKS BEN.

mefredsr
mefredsr

Can anyone give me the e-mail address to the web-master.

Tried to purchase the WWIII video, It wouldn’t take my pass word.

Clicked on “forgot my password” No help

after about 10 tries (with no link to ask the web-master for help)

I then reregistered.

was told “I would get a e-mail with a password”

Still waiting.

Was e-mailed later that my credit was being checked for approval.

Thanks

cornpoppin
cornpoppin

Symbol

Can someone tell me more about this symbol???

It is an upside down 5 point gold star on a royal blue background.

It has a gold eagle pearched on top of it

and it sits on top of a pyramid shaped sign that has many other trademark symbols beneath it.

Some of these lower symbols are Kiwanas club and Girl Scouts.

So– I am pretty sure this symbol is a symbol for a club of some kind.

Thank you for any response. KB

otherulrich

I tried to register there. After a while, a mail arrives which should contain login data – but in that the password is missing. There’s a blank. Also the link for changing the password is not in there.

So, what now? :/

cornpoppin
cornpoppin

I think you are going to a whole new site

a pay per view site that has an additional fee.

Or, you can wait 10 days and see the video for free.

I can’t log in either.

If you click on ‘admin’ in
you get to this page:

TO VIEW THIS PAID MEDIA. (MONTHLY TAX $ 10)

You will be able to see the video After the payment of PayPal. Please be aware because the time is applied to the payment confirmation work.

TO WATCH

If you click on the hyperlink “TO VIEW THIS PAID MEDIA. (MONTHLY TAX $ 10)”
you’ll get to this page:

I think you need to be a member of the silkysmallwood website to view the video.
In other words, the username and password for the benjaminfulford.net website does NOT work there and you will need to enter all your details as requested, in order to be a subscriber of the silkysmallwood website.
I think you’ll only get to the Paypal web page to pay your $10 after you have become a silkysmallwood subscriber.

cornpoppin
cornpoppin

Odd Morning thoughts..

This morning I woke up wondering if the cabal would kill Hilliary if they decided she could not beat Trump. I mean, if she gets the nomination and then fails to stay on top of Trump.

Then I wondered— if they didn’t succeed at such an attempt if Hillary would squeal… I mean Hilliary has that revengeful kind of nature.

It could get really interesting if she should decide to take down her “friends”.

Then I realized she might squeal just from getting cornered with this Bengazi stuff. It could be an interesting summer.

otherulrich

Am I the only one who couldn’t log into that site? I registered, and the confirmation mail contained no password, nor a link for creating one … :l

marhuff55
marhuff55

4 (:

3!

otherulrich

Does my usual login work there?
Is there and English version (mainly for convenience)?

Thanks!