Benjamin Fulford Friday Q&A Video Interview 12/3/2021

These videos are now a paid benefit of the Monthly Subscription+Q&A Interview and Full Access memberships. However, as with the weekly newsletters, we will also allow these Q&A videos to be released for free on Thursdays under the same guidelines as the newsletter.

Please leave your questions for Ben in the comment sections of this post and we will pick the most voted comments to answer!

As always we appreciate and thank you for your continued support!

If you have trouble viewing the video and you are subscribed, please try a different browser.

There was an error made while posting the video this morning. We have fixed it and the video has now been up since 10am CST

Similar Posts

4.3 20 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
103 Comments
Newest
Oldest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Natalia
Natalia(@theotherwoman)
1 year ago

Thank You! Benjamin for your excellent journalistic ethics, and tremendous perseverance in the fight for the truthful information, that you bringing up for people. Even I’m an American Citizen now, but I’m worry about my Motherland (Russia): who and why pushing Vaccination Company there, and I know not many people has access to information there.

Hubert Jacobus
Hubert Jacobus(@hhjcbs)
1 year ago

Help to eloborate the planet… very well said. Thank you 🙏

Leland Roth
Leland Roth(@hubani)
Reply to  Hubert Jacobus

Definition of elorbate:

°To raise (something) to a higher position; to lift.

°To promote (someone) to a higher rank.

Nuzhat
Nuzhat(@nuzihaneef)
1 year ago

False or misleading statements (or very poor admin): “last weeks video can also be viewed for free” and “we will also allow these Q&A videos to be released for free on Thursdays under the same guidelines as the newsletter”:

I have tried two different browsers and two different devices. Cannot access last week’s (12/3/21) Q&A video.

Hubert Jacobus
Hubert Jacobus(@hhjcbs)
Reply to  Windlander
1 year ago

Make one fee subscription for everything. Problem solved

Leland Roth
Leland Roth(@hubani)
Reply to  Hubert Jacobus
1 year ago

Why Hubert? Is paying more helpful to those subscribers here in blog for many, many years now (& unlike u who has been here only a few months💤) who r on Social Security &/or perhaps EBT cards, too &/or unemployment as well (& those with hearing losses, too, thus unable to follow BF’s weekly video very well👂🦻) – Why should we pay almost DOUBLE for what many here r quite happy to get @ $11 usd for a written weekly report on every Monday?

Last edited 1 year ago by Leland Roth
Patricia Marris
Patricia Marris(@freegranny)

I cannot obtain the video for the 12.03.21

Nuzhat
Nuzhat(@nuzihaneef)
1 year ago

PS to my previous post. I mean I cannot see last week’s video about which an email was sent out with a link

Nuzhat
Nuzhat(@nuzihaneef)
1 year ago

I am a subscriber and logged in but cannot see the video. Very disappointed with the service

Patriot658676969
Patriot658676969(@patriot658676969)

Found it, all is well!

Patriot658676969
Patriot658676969(@patriot658676969)
1 year ago

As an 11.99 subscriber, am I permitted to view the previous week video? If yes, can’t find it!

roman
roman(@roman)
1 year ago

Today (Tuesday 7 Dec 2021) I saw Scott Morrison doing a backflip on the Covid vaccination push and saying on the 15th of December the tax passport will stop. It appears to be a backflip on the previous stance of pushing gate Vax agenda. I applaud this move but it is rather unexpected and appears to be an arse covering exercise for repercussions soon to come for those responsible for the persecution of the people. .

Robert James
Robert James(@bob)
1 year ago

Somewhere, I read a report a week or two ago that Klaus Schwab had been arrested in Europe. So that just leaves the rat Rockefeller, jr on the loose

julane jazzique
julane jazzique(@jjule)
Reply to  Robert James
1 year ago

That would be glorious. Link?

Anne PETERS
Anne PETERS(@eithwen)
1 year ago

The great reset by Schwab is bonkers. I fail to understand why many of these billionaires go along with it. If 90 % of us die who is going to buy and consume their products? What does Schwab do when his toilet leaks and he has killed all the plumbers? The truth is the world can do without the KM as they offer no contribution whereas the ” sheeple ” keep the world moving.

Tubbs Ventura
Tubbs Ventura
1 year ago

Looney Tunes. Ben, go away the way faker RDS did.

Anne PETERS
Anne PETERS(@eithwen)
Reply to  Tubbs Ventura
1 year ago

No one is making you listen to him or pay

Thomas Thornton
Thomas Thornton(@tom)
1 year ago

I thought I upgraded too, tried to anyway, to view videos. Dec. 3 not coming in. I did view last week’s.

Zeus Invictus
Zeus Invictus(@invictus)
1 year ago

Hello Ben, Love your videos. What do you think will happen when US government defaults? Will we have to stock up on food & the like? Or should we plan to move out of US when it happens? What would be the early signs of the problem? Would it be rising inflation costs? Sorry for the lot of questions. Trying to be as prepared as we can be at this point.

WT Wong
WT Wong(@wwt)
1 year ago

I paid $13.99 yesterday. I still cannot view 3 Dec video Pls help?

Marguerite Montesano
Marguerite Montesano(@tupp)
Reply to  WT Wong
1 year ago

The subscription to see the videos is $18.99.

Duncan
Duncan(@duncan)
1 year ago

Ben, thank-you for the work you do, for being who you are, your commitment to liberate Humanity despite the significant challenges the work entails, you are a credit to the Human Race. Are you familiar with David Chase Taylor’s Intelligence back in 2013/14 on Lake Geneva being the Underwater/ground HQ for the Cabal & Rogue CIA? David disclosed Intel on CERN being one of the main entrances to a Labrynth of Underground Tunnel systems through the Swiss Alps connecting Switzerland, Italy, Genoa and the rest of the Underground Empire. The Underwater HQ of the Octagon Group & Khazarian Mafia, more… Read more »

bluesy
bluesy(@bluesy)
1 year ago

That was a very good video. Clarified a few things for me. Thanks

Peter Senior
Peter Senior(@peter-senior)
1 year ago

Hi Ben, excellent video on Friday – many thanks. It’s great to now have 2 days to look forward to each week: Tuesdays and Fridays :-). You gave a brief description in the video of the key players in the battle for the world (my words). You mentioned too that you would elaborate at a later date. I wonder if you could explain the extent to which each key player is plain evil or primarily focused on good for the world.

John Martens
John Martens(@docent45az)

Hello Ben:
Given that the prosecution team for Ghislain Maxwell is headed by the daughter of James Comey, a major miscreant
controlled by the Globalist Khazarian Cabal, is there any likelihood that true justice can come from this trial and what it exposes? The rushing waters of crime are wide and deep for this group !
J. Martens- Tucson, Arizona
12/03/’21

goldstandard1933
goldstandard1933(@goldstandard1933)
Reply to  John Martens
1 year ago

“[A]ny likelihood that true justice can come from this trial” Hmm…. The daughter of one of the major insiders is “running” the prosecution. Hmm…

Probably not.

WT Wong
WT Wong(@wwt)
1 year ago

I just registered, but I cannot see the video.

julane jazzique
julane jazzique(@jjule)
1 year ago

What about Trump. Is he a pawn too?

julane jazzique
julane jazzique(@jjule)

Hillary is a Rockefeller? Huh

Robert James
Robert James(@bob)
Reply to  julane jazzique
1 year ago

She was. Reported hung at Gitmo. likewise her daughter and her daughter’s husband. And Cuomo, the governor, among a delightful list of others. See realrawnews.com

julane jazzique
julane jazzique(@jjule)

Do you think Gates, Zuckerburg, are ai ? Now anyway. Or transhuman

They are too bizarre in looks, speech patterns, hand movements.
Something is off.

anitabdeep
anitabdeep(@anitabdeep)
Reply to  julane jazzique
julane jazzique
julane jazzique(@jjule)
Reply to  anitabdeep
1 year ago

Yes! Musk too. Thank you. Too dang bizarre.
My cognitive dissonance is all in a tizzy 🤣

anitabdeep
anitabdeep(@anitabdeep)
Reply to  julane jazzique
1 year ago

yes, it got at my CD as well. Good movie. My mentor many years ago predicted and I have typed it. 50% + now of beings are Demonic or Demonically possessed. 42% are robots and 50% of those robots are Evil. The other 8%, which is probably less today are the true beings with real souls. It now makes sense. More and more the veils are coming off. We have always been run by Evil. It is just now becoming obvious. Nothing of spiritual value will be lost as everything is being allowed to come apart. As always, take it… Read more »

Anne PETERS
Anne PETERS(@eithwen)
Reply to  julane jazzique
1 year ago

I think they all have some neurological disorders. Remember they are very inbred.

Anne PETERS
Anne PETERS(@eithwen)
Reply to  julane jazzique
1 year ago

Justin Castro pumps his lungs when he talks, gets harder and harder for him to talk most odd behavior. All neurological if you look at other inbred groups like some of the Native American tribes eg the Navaho they have neurological issues only found in their tribe. This was the down fall of Ancient Egypt

Robert James
Robert James(@bob)
Reply to  julane jazzique
1 year ago

Zuckerburg is reportedly a Rockefeller. I thought he was an alien. Realrawnews.com reported Gates and a delightful host of others have been hung. Other notorious rats await the gallows at Gitmo.

Jeanine Kincheloe
Jeanine Kincheloe(@libertyrepublik)
Reply to  julane jazzique
1 year ago

One doctor posted vid about patients coming and a “MAC” number popping up on his phone, and disappearing when they left. He began asking each patient if they were jaxxed. All who said yes, had the MAC # pop up. Those who had not been jaxxed, had no number. It wasn’t a perfect correlation, he realized a handful of the 120-125 patients might have lied about having been jaxxed. His words, those who had the # , were “connected to the internet of things.” Likely the graphene dioxide in the jax. Coincides with the sculpture from Revelations of the creature… Read more »

Victoria Volonino
Victoria Volonino(@madamevictoria)

Help please.
I’m not able to see the video.

Victoria Volonino
Victoria Volonino(@madamevictoria)
Reply to  Windlander
1 year ago

I signed up for the $14.99.

Victoria Volonino
Victoria Volonino(@madamevictoria)
Reply to  Windlander
1 year ago

OK. Now I have the correct level. Thank you for the prorate. Really enjoy your informative news. You did a great interview with Mel K.
Sorry about my confusion.

I also think that Thomas from Aim4Truth comments in the comment section.

Thanks again for your inspiring work. Victoria

Glenn Taylor
Glenn Taylor(@glenntaylor3000)
1 year ago

Hi Ben. What is your take on Kim Goguen and the work she is doing?

Catherine
Catherine(@catherine-hobson1bigpond-com)
1 year ago

Hi I’m sorry but the video wi t play for me whereas I’ve tested a few others on your site and they’re fine. I played half of it this morning and that was ok but I was interrupted and want to watch the rest of it now. Thanks

julane jazzique
julane jazzique(@jjule)
Reply to  Catherine

Playing for me

cujo
cujo(@cujo)
1 year ago

How is it possible for We The People (Depositors/grantors/beneficiaries) to be bankrupt if (in US, INC.) under HJR-192, P.L. 73-10, 31 CFR 5118(d)(2) we are the creditors? Just look up your CUSIP number on your future-labor-interest deposit at US Treasury, listed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. And, also, whenever you say “money”, I think what you really mean is “functional currency.” The KM can only manipulate currency not money.

Cheryl Menchavez
Cheryl Menchavez(@ceemee)
1 year ago

Has anyone heard anything about Barron Trump lately? Is he safe?

anitabdeep
anitabdeep(@anitabdeep)
Charles Peters
Charles Peters(@chuck)
1 year ago

monthly subscriber but can’t get access, Mondays or q&a….

Robert Jirava
Robert Jirava(@rjirava)
1 year ago

Thank you, Ben. I agree with Melody Krell, you do convey a sense of hope. You do recognize the danger, and it clearly (and appropriately) causes you concern, but you don’t let that dominate your speech. That is a sign of leadership. Ben you have an audience of paying subscribers, true, but you also have a few people here and there who recognize your hard work and appreciate how challenging it is to provide regular, fresh, weekly updates as well as videos like this one where you generously give your time to explain things and take our questions. Despite all… Read more »

Last edited 1 year ago by Robert Jirava
CosmicGuy
CosmicGuy(@cosmicguy)
1 year ago

Well, the old CosmicGuy and OSTO TV on ROKU TV just took the plunge and signed up for the all you can stand package. (affection!) I look forward to the digs. In the mean time Mr. F. The only reason an anon Digital Soldier like me even sprung for a ROKU TV channel (the cheap seats-free channels) -well it was my counter-punch to the “badguys/gals” for deleting years of work and thousands of followers (Gen Flynn 2x) and almost all my social media like so many millions of others. The surprise? With no advertisers, no ad budget (I am on… Read more »

jonny
jonny(@jonny-boy)
Reply to  CosmicGuy
1 year ago

what are you talking about?

andrea prins
andrea prins(@andreaprins)
1 year ago

hey Ben, I was hoping you could shed some light on what’s been going on with Elon Musk, especially his recent tweets exposing the UN as a money laundering front that doesn’t actually solve global problems like world hunger. I was blown away to see him link to an article on UN troops forcing children into sexual acts for food: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1454930023966773249 I’ve been distrustful of Elon for a long time, especially his transhumanist Neuralink technology and his apocalyptic 5G satellite plans which could lead to a global mass extinction event and is already showing signs of having severe impacts on… Read more »

Hamish123
Hamish123(@hamish123)
1 year ago

Hi, I’ve joined the support for Ben and his team. In Auckland New Zealand, the government is continuing to apply restricting to our mobility and inforced covid passports. From the information to date, is there a view when PM Arden will be removed ? Also in Australia Andrew’s – Victoria has had a tough time also and riots continue. thanks in advance Hamish

anitabdeep
anitabdeep(@anitabdeep)
1 year ago

I think Ben was quite tired. I would guess since he just did another interview recently, he is probably working quite hard. Not sure this is the case, but this is my guess.

Suzanne
Suzanne(@sdusthimer)
Reply to  anitabdeep
1 year ago

Hardworking journalists are like artist. Why should they get all cleaned up, when they’re just going to get paint all over themselves again.

glenbier
glenbier(@glenbier)
1 year ago

Ben, not for nothing but you really should make yourself a little more presentable. You look like you just woke up, brushed your teeth (still had paste on the corner of the mouth) and forgot to brush your hair. Other than that, steller report as always.

Suzanne
Suzanne(@sdusthimer)
Reply to  glenbier

Lolol

Marcia Graham
Marcia Graham(@redolentone)
Reply to  glenbier
1 year ago

I like Ben just the way he is!

Joey Ford
Joey Ford(@josamford)
Reply to  Marcia Graham

Me too!

Robyn Townsend
Robyn Townsend(@robylla)
Reply to  glenbier
1 year ago

I think Ben needs a wife to iron his shirts and co-ordinate those cushions

Rebel Ely
Rebel Ely(@rebellious)
Reply to  glenbier

Seriously? Who cares?
He tells the truth.
Get over the shallow stuff.

philosophia
philosophia(@philosophia)
Reply to  glenbier
1 year ago

Never, never judge someone by appearances. That is the height of superficiality. We are not what we wear, period. We are instead defined by our actions, thoughts and words. There are no other determining factors regarding an individuals worth. Wealth, social status, beauty, fancy clothing, expensive jewelry, etc. are impermanent. Anyone placing importance on illusions such as these is a fool. More importantly, we take nothing more than our experiences, when we depart this existence. You would be wise to remember this, and focus instead on yourself.

damian kajzer
damian kajzer(@ripairian)
1 year ago

Hey everyone, does anyone have any valuable media (i.e., books, articles, journals, websites, forums, etc.), about the Khazarian Mafia or ancient Tartaria?

Last edited 1 year ago by damian kajzer
Suzanne
Suzanne(@sdusthimer)
Reply to  damian kajzer
1 year ago

You can find these books with references on Robert David Steeles website. Here’s a link to book 5. But you’ll have to page through it to find book 1 and go from there. There’s like 48 books on this site to read.

Last edited 1 year ago by Suzanne
goldstandard1933
goldstandard1933(@goldstandard1933)
Reply to  Suzanne
1 year ago

Robert David Steele one of the fighting Heroes. “Murdered” by the Deep State in August of 2021 to shut him up.

SUSAN Holman
SUSAN Holman(@susie112q)
Reply to  goldstandard1933
1 year ago

I heard he is alive ? At the time I thought it was fishy that he went to hospital and allowed himself to be ventilated?

julane jazzique
julane jazzique(@jjule)
Reply to  SUSAN Holman
1 year ago

He was drugged and murdered.

damian kajzer
damian kajzer(@ripairian)
Reply to  SUSAN Holman
1 year ago

Agreed…and how his death was “apparently” from Covid.

CosmicGuy
CosmicGuy(@cosmicguy)
Reply to  damian kajzer
1 year ago

Joachim Hagopian – west point grad – etc…but he is the most knowledgeable individual contemporarily – concerning that subject and all that surrounds it https://pedoempire.org/author-joachim-hagopian/ I have all 4 of his books. not easy reads – not for technical reasons/. for kick you in the head reasons. this scourge is far older than “any MAFIA” or society of evil we’ve ever been told the name of secret or otherwise.

philosophia
philosophia(@philosophia)
Reply to  damian kajzer
Karen Tokarse
Karen Tokarse(@tekchik)
Reply to  damian kajzer
damian kajzer
damian kajzer(@ripairian)
Reply to  damian kajzer
1 year ago

You guys are great…thanks!

Last edited 1 year ago by damian kajzer
Peter
Peter(@frisia92)
1 year ago

It would be nice if people can stop complaining. Why are you here when you only complain? Leave the forum then. I have followed Ben now for 2 years. His news and videos are accurate and have very good intel. Much better then others. Besides that everyone can make mistakes, its a human thing you know. Be happy that there are persons like Ben because they are very rare these days.

Thank you for the video Ben.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Last edited 1 year ago by Peter
anitabdeep
anitabdeep(@anitabdeep)
Reply to  Peter
1 year ago

Sorry, got annoyed with computer stuff. All fixed now. You are right.

Marcia Graham
Marcia Graham(@redolentone)
Reply to  Peter
1 year ago

He is one of the few with the real truth. He is a good man of God and he always finds an uplift, no matter how bad it is out there.

philosophia
philosophia(@philosophia)
1 year ago

Great insights Ben! I’d like to share a few ideas regarding your thought provoking video, for anyone who might be interested: Agreed, AI is not running their war games, as we (most of humanity) would have been efficiently eliminated by now. It’s very easy to see through and intelligently dismantle their subterfusive tactics and accompanied narrative. They are more comedians than ominous opponents, IMO. The problem is that many sheeple continue to buy into their lies, which inevitably perpetuates their power. I’ll share a comedic experience. Earlier this year, out of curiosity, I was watching a video of an investigative… Read more »

rllstar57
rllstar57(@rllstar57)
1 year ago

So now Congress has managed to kick the can down the road to Feb. 18, 2022! What now?

Leo Derosia
Leo Derosia(@chester)
Reply to  rllstar57
1 year ago

rinse, repeat until currency crashes

Alan Mahar
Alan Mahar(@newdayam)
1 year ago

Just FYI Your thoughts on this list ? MAN!! What the heck is with all these Big Wig’s and CEO’s of big companies stepping down? You would think something big is about to happen. file:///C:/Users/amahar/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image001.png Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, Resigned Brett Biggs, CFO of Walmart, Resigned Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, Resigned Jes Staley, CEO of Barclays, Resigned Brian Williams, CNBC Anchor, Resigned Chris Cumo, CNN Anchor, Suspended #Fired 18 Congressmen not running for office again. Bob Iger, CEO of the Walt Disney Co., Resigned David B. Cook, CEO of Noreco, Resigned Zia Chishti, CEO of TRG, Resigned Isaac… Read more »

philosophia
philosophia(@philosophia)
Reply to  Alan Mahar

Political ‘Climate’ Change.

philosophia
philosophia(@philosophia)
Reply to  Alan Mahar
1 year ago

AND MORE . . . . “#UPDATE RESIGNATIONS 11:45am [CET] Dec. 3rd, 2021, ▪ Dec. 3rd, 2021 Saskatchewan Health Authority(SHA) CEO Scott Livingstone has stepped down from his role effective immediately, the SHA board of directors announced Thursday morning. ▪ Dec. 3rd, 2021 Austria, Education Minister Heinz Faßmann (ÖVP) should resign his office for “own reasons”. ▪ Dec. 2nd, 2021 St. Louis nonprofit’s longtime CEO to exit in planned transition. Jan Albus, who has served as CEO of Variety the Children’s Charity of St. Louis for 25 years, will leave the organization Dec. 31. ▪ Dec. 2nd, 2021 Round Rock Chamber President and… Read more »

dels
dels(@dels)
1 year ago

I wasn’t able to view the video this morning but I am able to see it now.

Thanks for the fix Windlander!

anitabdeep
anitabdeep(@anitabdeep)

Still nothing for me.

anitabdeep
anitabdeep(@anitabdeep)
Reply to  Windlander
1 year ago

Thank you, it finally came through. Not sure what I did differently, but it got through. Sorry for having got annoyed. Not a fan of IT.

Dianne Hoapili
Dianne Hoapili
Reply to  Windlander

So will I. Mahalo!

Dianne Hoapili
Dianne Hoapili
Reply to  anitabdeep

Me, also.

chikichan
chikichan(@chikichan)
1 year ago

Have patience, it is normal to take time to upload, especially when the video is large and of this nature.
But it would be nice if he would try to upload the video a few hours earlier, for his overseas audience and us, if possible.

Last edited 1 year ago by chikichan
anitabdeep
anitabdeep(@anitabdeep)
1 year ago

Still nothing, but if this is just an error, will keep trying. Maybe email it again??

Btw, wasn’t it supposed to be free while the bugs were worked out? Just seems like there are still bugs. Not saying I want a refund, but just making a point.

bobby
bobby(@bobby)
1 year ago

I’ve paid up but cannot access the DEC 3 Edition. It has to be my fault, can anyone help, please?

Suzanne
Suzanne(@sdusthimer)
1 year ago

Here’s some news that sets people straight. So share it everywhere,so people stop panicking about THE OMICRON VARIANT!

anitabdeep
anitabdeep(@anitabdeep)
Reply to  Suzanne
1 year ago

Thank you, it seems this reporter is reporting with sanity. Something so rare in the world of Media, especially the Lame Stream Media.

Suzanne
Suzanne(@sdusthimer)
Reply to  anitabdeep
1 year ago

That’s why I charged it. Like Ben says you have to look for scraps of change happening.? I wonder if Ben thinks the broadcasting on the EBS WOULD ACTUALLY EVER HAPPEN!