Accounts and Payments
How much does this website cost?
A subscription costs $11 per month for full access to all articles and the comment/discussion forum.
How can I register or upgrade my existing account?
- If you already have an account on BenjaminFulford.net, please Log In first. If not, skip this step. If you have an account but are unable to log in, please follow the steps to Reset Your Password.
- Visit the Registration Page and fill in the necessary details. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit and debit cards are accepted. (If your card is not working or is being denied, we recommend that you ask your bank about it. Payments for BenjaminFulford.net are being processed by Stripe Canada.)
- Click the “Register” button and wait for your payment to be processed.
- If the registration was successful, you will receive an email and be directed to a page confirming your successful subscription. You may also double-check the status of your account at any time on the My Account page.
I can’t see the full articles. What’s wrong?
If you are unable to see the full articles, it means that you are not logged in or your subscription is not fully active. Please follow the procedure above to register or upgrade your account. You may check the status of your account at any time on the My Account page. If your card is not working or is being denied, we recommend that you ask your bank about it. Payments for BenjaminFulford.net are being processed by Stripe Canada.
I would like to contribute more; is that possible?
Yes, please visit the Donation Page.
Are there any subscription payment options besides credit/debit cards?
No, not at this time. The only other options are to send an international money order by mail or to make a cryptocurrency donation for the equivalent of a one-year subscription. Please contact us directly if you would like to use any of these options.
I cannot afford the monthly payments; are there any other options?
For anyone who cannot afford the subscription, we recommend that you simply wait until Thursdays to read the weekly reports and that you send in a small donation from time to time to support Benjamin.
I received an email saying that my payment failed or my account expired; what happened?
This could mean that your credit card expired. If that is the case, please Update Your Credit Card. It could also mean that your bank or credit card company has blocked the payment for some reason. In that case, please tell them to accept the monthly charges from BenjaminFulford.net. When a payment fails, your account becomes expired and you will be unable to see the full articles, although you should still be able to log into the website. Failed payments are retried 3, 5, and 7 days after the initial failure. If the payment is still not successful after three retries, then your subscription is cancelled. Cancelled subscriptions may be reactivated at any time.
How do I update my registered email address or password?
Please Log In first and then visit the Edit Profile page.
I can’t log in; how do I reset my password?
- Visit the Password Reset page, enter your username or email address, and click the “Get New Password” button.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link in the email and it will take you to a page where you can either accept the randomly generated strong password or enter a password of your own choosing.
- Click the “Reset Password” button to complete the password reset.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Subscriptions may be cancelled from the Account page. After cancellation, you will receive an email confirming that the cancellation has been processed.
How often are reports released?
Weekly reports are released every Monday. The Comment forum is then used by readers to discuss and comment upon the report and additional news items as the week progresses. Special reports and urgent news items are posted on an ad hoc basis.
Which web browser should I use?
We recommend the privacy-focused Brave web browser.
Are you on social media?
The following are the only official social media accounts associated with Benjamin.
YouTube: Benjamin Fulford
I found some websites/social media accounts claiming to represent Benjamin or the White Dragon Society. Are they real?
From Benjamin: “Any White Dragon Society website is an agency trap. Tell people to stay away.”
Are the reports available in other languages?
Yes, some foreign language translations are available on the following website: https://benjaminfulfordtranslations.blogspot.com/
We request that foreign-language readers provide financial support for Benjamin by becoming paid subscribers of BenjaminFulford.net or making donations.
Can the reports be copied and shared on the Internet?
Benjamin has a standing policy of allowing the sharing of weekly reports on Thursday of each week. Before Thursday, the full reports may not be shared. The publicly available portion of each report (the beginning section) may be shared freely at any time. Any shared copy should also contain a link to the original article on BenjaminFulford.net.
We kindly request anyone sharing Benjamin’s reports to help support Benjamin financially and to generally encourage readers to become paid subscribers of BenjaminFulford.net or to at least make donations.
What are the general copyright and usage limitations and terms of service of this website?
- All of the text, images, video, metadata, and all other intellectual property (the “Contents”) of the Service are the property of BenjaminFulford.net and its designated licensors (“Licensors”) and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and conventions.
- The Contents of the Service may be displayed, copied, and printed only for personal, noncommercial use by the Subscriber. The Subscriber agrees not to reproduce, re-transmit, sell, publish, broadcast, distribute, or provide access in any form or by any means the Contents of the Service without our written consent.
- By registering for and using BenjaminFulford.net, the Subscriber agrees to be contacted regarding important website updates and news items as they occur.
- BenjaminFulford.net and Licensors provide no guarantee of the accuracy of the Contents of the Service, which may include facts, opinions, and/or recommendations of individuals and organizations. BenjaminFulford.net and Licensors in no way endorse any views, opinions, or recommendations contained in the Contents of the Service, including any advice or recommendations on tax, investment, securities, and other financial services.
- BenjaminFulford.net links to or promotes websites or services from other companies. BenjaminFulford.net takes no responsibility for those websites and services.
- The responsibility for the content of Letters to the Editor published on this site rests with the letter writer.
I have another question or issue; who should I contact?
To contact Benjamin directly, please email benjaminfulford
@hotmail.com or call +81-90-3439-5558.
For technical questions related to this website or your account, please email support