Category: Letters to the Editor
I will try to address your concerns.
Reader: I have lots of questions for you Ben, mine are in English
1. Why do you now stand with, defend and exalt the UN like its peacekeepers have not been charged in Africa (and many other parts of the world) with child rape
Never have I stood with or exalted the UN. My view is it needs to be replaced with something that actually helps the planet. The UN is a privately owned Rockefeller front that should be kicked out of the US ASAP.
2. Why are you talking about the “reset” like it doesn’t involve the vaccine, microchip and tracker? We want NESARA – not the same thing
The WDS supports a reset that does not involve vaccines or microchips. It involves ending the current system of debt slavery that rules the West. NESARA was a good idea that has been used by criminals to con people out of their money.
3. Why do you talk about redistributing wealth like it does not actually mean stealing from one to give to another – blatant communism
We are talking about a one-time write off of debt and redistribution only of those assets that were stolen from the people through Federal Reserve Board fiat fraud. We are not talking about taking money from genuine entrepreneurs who create value and employment.
4. Why talk about the elite pedovores as if they are victims and we should “go easy on them” because you said, they were born into it, and didn’t know any better
What we are saying is that these people were born into a cult and either had to go along or be killed. We advocate eliminating the hardcore members who actually tortured and killed children but re-educating those whose only crime was to be born into these families.
5. Why do you talk about Pope Francis as if he has changed his ways and has suddenly decided to help his fellow man, same goes for the Rothschild Family – there are no “good” Rothschilds, they hate us, we are like bugs to them, their words not mine
My father worked with Pope Francies in Argentina during the dirty war and they helped save 20,000 people from the death squads. My father, who was Canadian ambassador to Argentina at the time gave them Canadian passports and Bergoglio (now Francis) helped smuggle them out of the country.
I do not agree with everything that he does but he does talk about saving the environment, world peace, and ending poverty, things I agree with.
6. I guess if you were going to turn on us, now would be the time, but to pull this on your own subscribers, to keep calling Trump a child rapist while failing to point it out in every single sick sadist listed above is absolute hypocrisy, I trust my discernment, following someone who makes fun of those who believe in Jesus was where I went wrong.
If the allegations about Trump are false, then I apologize for discussing them. However, if somebody publicly accused me of raping children, I would sue them. Why doesn’t he sue them?
Finally, about posting video links in Japanese, I just want my readers to know I have people who follow my work in Japan as well as elsewhere and this was intended for them. Japan is a key battleground country because if we can liberate the country, then it will be much easier to liberate the US.
件名: thank you for your video plotting and taking over America
Sir, Madam, Here is the evidence. This C virus scenario has been in preparation and under study for many years. See the 2010 Rockefeller Report. It is not disputable, since the information comes from the official patent registers in the Netherlands and the United States. And we have all the documentation
BIG UPDATES: 3rd deposit found with OBVIOUS PRE-PLANNING!
As we have shown in previous exhibits, the whole Covidiocracy is a farce and a simulation long prepared by the World Bank / IMF / Rothschilds and their Lemmings, in partnership with Rockefeller.
Our latest discoveries complement these previous revelations. first recorded: Netherlands, 2015
Source: Dutch government website on the patent register Info (text copy):
A method is provided for the acquisition and transmission of biometric data (e.g. vital signs) of a user, where the data is analyzed to determine if the user is suffering from a viral infection, such as COVID-19. The method includes using a pulse oximeter to acquire at least the pulse and the percentage of oxygen saturation of the blood, which is transmitted wirelessly to a smartphone. To ensure the accuracy of the data, an accelerometer is used in the smartphone to measure the movements of the smartphone and/or the user. Once the exact data is acquired, it is uploaded to the cloud (or host), where it is used (either alone or with other vital signs) to determine if the user is (or is likely to be) suffering from an infection. viral, such as COVID-19.
Depending on the specific needs, the data, changes to it, and/or the determination can be used to alert medical personnel and take the corresponding action.
second recording: us, 2015
Detailed information below. GOOGLE PATENTS DOWNLOAD (PDF)
ONE KEY DETAIL STRUCK ME ABOUT THESE RECORDINGS: They were both filed and updated years ago, but they were scheduled to be released to the public in September 2020. This is proof enough that they knew in 2015 what was going to happen in September 2020!
THIRD REGISTRATION: US, 2017 (UPDATE FROM 2015)
Source Before presenting the technical details of the patent, let’s consider the inventor’s Facebook for a moment: Did you notice something? Patent Info (full copy): Title: System and Method of Using, Biometrics and Displaying Biometric Data US Patent Application 20170229149 Kind Code: A1 Summary: A method is provided for processing and displaying a user’s biometric data, either singly or in combination (in sync) with other data, such as the user’s video data for a period when biometric data has been acquired. The method includes storing the biometric data so that it is linked to an identifier and at least one timestamp² (e.g. start time, sampling frequency, etc.), and storing the data video so that they are linked to the id and at least one timestamp (for example, a start time).
By storing the data in this way, the biometric data can be displayed (either real-time or delayed) in synchronization with the video data, and the biometric data can be searched to identify at least one biometric event. The video corresponding to the biometric event can then be displayed, alone, or with at least one biometric element of the user during the biometric event.
Claims: What is claimed is:
1. A method for identifying a video corresponding to a biometric event of a user, said video being displayed with at least one biometric element of said user during said biometric event, comprising: receiving a request to start a session; using at least one program running on a mobile device to assign a session number and start time to said session; receiving video data from a camera, said video data comprising video of at least one of said user and the environment of said user for a period of time, said period of time starting at said start time; receiving biometric data from a sensor, said biometric data comprising a plurality of values on a biometric element of said user during said period of time; using said at least one program to link at least said session number and said start time to said video data; use of said at least one program to link at least said session number, said start time and a sampling rate to said biometric data, at least said session number being used to link said biometric data to said video data, and to minus said sampling rate and said start-up time being used to bind and said start time being used to relate individual values of said plurality of values to individual times in said period of time; receiving said biometric event, said biometric event comprising a value or a range of said biometric; using said at least one program to identify a first value of said plurality of values corresponding to said biometric event; using said at least one program and at least said start time, said sampling rate and said time period to identify a first time in said time period corresponding to said first value of said plurality of values; and displaying on said mobile device at least said video data during said first time with said first value of said plurality of values, wherein said first time is used to show said first value of said plurality of values in synchronization with a portion of said video data which shows at least one of said user and said user’s environment during said biometric event.
Description: CROSS-REFERENCE TO THE CORRESPONDING APPLICATION
This request is a continuation of the ser. n ° 15 / 293,211, filed on October 13, 2016 which clarified,
Description: CROSS-REFERENCE TO THE CORRESPONDING REQUEST
This application is a continuation of Application No. 15 / 293.211, filed October 13, 2016, which claims priority, pursuant to Section 119 (e) of 35 USC, over Provisional Application No. 62 / 240.783, filed on October 13, 2015, which requests are specifically incorporated into this document, in their entirety, by reference.
BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION
1. Field of the Invention
The present invention relates to the reception and use of biometric data, and more particularly, to a system and a method for displaying at least one biometric data of a user as well as a video of the user when the at least one. biometric data is measured and / or received.
2. Description of related art
Recently, devices have been developed which are capable of measuring, detecting, or estimating, in a practical form, at least one or more measurements related to physiological characteristics, commonly referred to as biometric data. For example, watch-like devices have been developed capable of measuring an individual’s heart rate or pulse and, using this data along with other information (e.g. age, weight, etc. ), to calculate a result, such as the total calories burned by the individual during a given day. Similar devices have been developed to measure, detect or estimate other types of parameters, such as blood pressure, breathing patterns, breathing composition, sleeping patterns, and blood alcohol level, to name just a few.
These devices are generically called biometric devices or biosensor measurement devices. As the types of biometric devices continue to develop, the way in which biometric data is used remains relatively static. For example, heart rate data is typically used to give individual information about their pulse and calories burned. On the other hand, blood alcohol data is generally used to give a person information about their blood alcohol level and to inform them whether or not they can drive a motor vehicle safely or legally. As yet another example, a person’s respiratory rate (measurable for example either by the sound level in decibels or by changes in the level in decibels over a period of time) can be monitored by a doctor, nurse or medical technician. to determine if the person has sleep apnea.
While biometric data is useful in itself, it would be more informative or dynamic if it could be combined with other data (e.g. video data, etc.), provided (e.g., wirelessly, over a network, etc.) to a device remotely, and / or searchable (for example, allowing the rapid identification of certain conditions, such as a high heart rate) and / or crossed (for example, using biometric data to identify a video section illustrating a specific characteristic, or vice versa). It is, therefore, necessary to have an efficient system and method capable of achieving at least some, if not all, of the aforementioned advantages, and also capable of merging the data generated in automatic or manual form by the various devices. , which often use operating systems or technologies (e.g. hardware platforms, protocols, data types, etc.